Saturday, June 9, 2012

Interview on "Teach America Rhythm"

I've been neglecting the blog lately - due mostly to insane gig/rehearsal schedule - but I promise I've got some great stuff coming. 

A while back I was interviewed by Craig Stluka of the website Teach America Rhythm, and he let me know today that my page is live. There is a lot of great stuff on the website now, and he has much more to come in the near future. If you want to go straight to my page and hear the interview, you can find it here.

For all of us that have ventured online to both share and find information about music and drumming, it's nice to know that there are resources like this available.

Thanks again, Craig!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why musicians should watch the big game (Seriously!)

Photo by  Ameer Basheer  on  Unsplash Here we are, about to watch another televised wrestling match over who puts a football on one en...