Monday, August 8, 2011

The Gig Log, Volume 1

Hi All!

I've been asked by some of my students about some of the gigs I play, so I thought it might be fun to post a pic or two from some of them.

This gig was last Saturday, August 6, 2011 at Delta High School for the Millard County Fair. This is one of the bands I play with, Lokalgrown. You can check them out here. These shots are just prior to soundcheck, so the stage isn't looking exactly like it did during the actual performance.

So, courtesy of iPhone, here you go:

And, from where I sit:
Please feel free to comment, and ask any questions you'd like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why musicians should watch the big game (Seriously!)

Photo by  Ameer Basheer  on  Unsplash Here we are, about to watch another televised wrestling match over who puts a football on one en...