Monday, December 26, 2011

Gear Up: Christmas Goodies

What a great time of year to celebrate all that is good in our lives. I sincerely hope that your holiday season is filled with family, great friends, relaxation, and of course, great music making!
I also hope that you scored some great gear to enhance your music-making. I know I sure did! 

Along with a small stack of iTunes gift cards (yes!), I scored a Remo Ashiko, Jay Lawrence's new book, "The Drummer's Workbook," some new sticks (Pro-Mark Oak 5As, wood tip), and some awesome new big-band recordings. Merry Christmas to me!

What was your best music gift this year? Let us know in the comments below. 

Happy drumming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why musicians should watch the big game (Seriously!)

Photo by  Ameer Basheer  on  Unsplash Here we are, about to watch another televised wrestling match over who puts a football on one en...