Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm giving stuff away - really.

Hey, everybody! I'm pretty darn excited because this blog reached two major milestones this week:
  1. I put up my 60th post! Not that this number is huge or earth shattering, but that's like writing a post every day for two months, and I'm pretty happy about it. 
  2. We reached (and exceeded) the 1000 page views mark. Woohoo! Thanks for visiting and being part of the conversation.
So, here's my offer. I need you to do two things for me.

  1. "Join" or follow this site. The button is on the top left hand side of the page.
  2. "Like" the Facebook page for this blog. You can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/todrums
As soon as we have a total 25 people join the blog and 100 Facebook "Likes," each follower and liker will be entered into a drawing for one of the prizes below. This includes all of you who have already joined and liked the blog.


If you win, you choose which one you want:
  1. Four (4) free drum lessons with me - $100 value.
  2. $50 Gift Certificate at Backbeats Drum and Backline.
  3. $50 iTunes Gift Card.
As an extra little perk, if you do both (join and like), you will be entered in the drawing twice.

Questions? Email me at keithpercussion@gmail.com

Happy drumming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why musicians should watch the big game (Seriously!)

Photo by  Ameer Basheer  on  Unsplash Here we are, about to watch another televised wrestling match over who puts a football on one en...