Here's a teaser for a post I'll be putting up in the near future. If you're a percussionist in Utah and you don't know this guy, you need to get edjamacated!
Click here to get started!
Happy drumming!
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why musicians should watch the big game (Seriously!)
Photo by Ameer Basheer on Unsplash Here we are, about to watch another televised wrestling match over who puts a football on one en...
-
Disclaimer: A lot of what you'll read in my posts about drumheads is largely my opinion. I do not consider myself an expert, but have ha...
-
Over the next several weeks I'll be talking about how drumheads affect your sound, and giving some basic advice on how to choose heads. ...
-
This blogpost has been moved to my new website. Click here to read it: http://keithdrums.com/everything-youve-ever-heard-is-a-lie/
No comments:
Post a Comment